Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu!

Wished the story went a bit faster but still good pace. Also, I still don't get why the main character, an adult male from another world, acts like a naive kid.

I know this is a chill story and i really like the flow but can the author please stop teasing some big conflict and then just give us lukewarm events. The author made it look like arito will be kidnapped or detained or something but it just came out to be nothing

Edit: finally some more progress on what's happening! Ofc it comes out as a cliffhanger(damn u author u such a tease) but at least we have more details on some of the characters. Looking forward for more story!

I like it a lot. Although I'm still kinda confused if she just acts, has a twin or a second personality.

Dex-chan lover
This is a really good manga, but the Author makes questionable decisions on how the human mind works, the most noticeable chapter this can be seen is chapter 17 where Arito is about to be kidnapped and sold to a pedophile old noble. None of the kidnappers gets injured, none of them dies, and instead they walk away knowing that gramps is alive AND where he lives, despite living in seclusion from the rest of the world, that is HUGE news and HIGLY classified information that 21-22 people are now free to sell or spread to the world. But I don't believe the author has the writing skills to contribute this to the story, so this chapter essentially served no purpose to the plot of the story.

@Leonkristoffer even in previous chapters he didn't do anything to a noble kid and his goons that targeted him (only scared him a little). Now as you said instead questioning bandits as to who ordered his kidnapping he let them go and even reveled gramps location. He is stupid as F., there are no other words to describe MC's behavior. I'm removing 2 stars for this chapter. This manga had potential, but if this continues then I'm dropping it.

My god the author writes Arito like a dumbass. He's about to be kidnapped but captures his attackers and just releases them back in the wild with only a scolding, free to kidnap more children for more pedo nobles. Absolute disgrace of a chapter.

wow mc is a naive heartless and cowardly idiot
the fluffy-ness is quite healing however the mc's pacifism borders on stupidity born of typical ostrich behaviour and seems more like an obsession than a choice

If you want an epic amount of BLENDNESS this trash manga is your pick, it has:
1) Zero drama
2) Zero conflict
3) Zero character development
4) Zero plot
5) Zero World building
6) Zero Romance
7) Zero everything else

It literally has absolutely nothing except for a good drawing, MC is so blend, boring and retarded you would wanna kill him in every chapter, he supposedly an adult 30years old at least, but will behave like a braindead child of 7.

I want more fluffy creatures. Thank god that bunny with multiple tails appears regularly.

Edit: i want fluffy pets too, but too bad i am allergic to fluffy ones. I don't care if the manga is trash... As long as i can see the fluffy being petted and brush... I want to brush a wolf too 😢

really light and fluffy; super nice for turning your brain off to. theres pretty much less conflict than doraemon, and the author is pretty bad at writing conflict too, but y'know what im not even gonna hide it: im 100% just reading this for the art lmao;; the text is gliding off my brain like oil on water. i wonder when actual info about the fallen comes up. just glad there isnt romance, though the elf bow lady (forgot her name) is making me worry a tiny bit.

Not sure if the translator checks these comments, but imo it's likely that
Kuramochi and Klaus are the same person.
When written in kana, Kuramochi (クラモチ) and Klaus (クラウス) both start with the same characters, so Klaus sounds like the kind of pseudonym that a Japanese guy like Kuramochi would have adopted to live in this new world, as his original name may have stood out too much.
Mind you, I have no particular advance knowledge about this story, this is just my hypothesis.

Users who are viewing this thread