Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu!

Dex-chan lover
i like this, doenst overdramatic things and stuffs and the story quite mature in slow ways.

tags say action adventure, description sounds like slice of life, which is it?

Contributor
@optiso:

I mean, it is a slow, relaxed adventure (unlike nearly every other isekai with "slow life" in the title, this one actually does a decent job living down to that title so far, more or less). The adventure starts with the adoptive grandpa figure saying, "Alright kid, you should go out and see the world for a bit, it'll do you good", and so far involves no grand quest, just some wandering around selling herbs and getting very modestly involved in other people's business.

"Slice-of-life" is a stretch but there is, at least, a lot of focus on day-to-day activities (and the occasional moment that does a good job of capturing atmosphere rather than advancing plot, though it's no masterpiece in that regard); and the "action", while most certainly present, is so far not really the central theme.

For better or for worse, there's also a lot of stock isekai tropes here. None of the super offensive ones so far, and none of the immersion-breaking ones, but someone wasn't feeling terribly original, which is a shame in a slow exploratory thing like this.

This chapter was pretty chill but thanks to a few other Manga I’m worried of 2 things. 1) betrayal or 2) they get slaughtered after a heart warming time with MC. I prey it’s neither cause this story has not built that type of background

Wow im getting bad vibes from this. The manga has been hinting many weird things since he got to the town. Like the beast girl and snow, the bookstore owner, the merchant guild, the panels showing that he is being watched while wandering in town.

I hope i'm wrong and if I'm not that it ends up ok for arito and snow.

Ah, finally! LH Translations is in the move again.
Thank you for the update. Hopefully, the release will at least be stable.

For those of you who are wondering.. LH Translations just had 'life happens' moments for the past few months and some revamp from their staff. If you have not read it yet, they mentioned in some of their translations that everything will be at least back to normal this time.

Crossing fingers that everything will go well this time.

😁🙂

Chapter 8 was to happy and calm chapter 9 something bad will happen. Either a big mean strong monster or that elf and giant bandit looking man will attack the Mc I think.

He's really way too inconsistent with his desires. He's all "I should probably hide my amazing things" and then doesn't do anything of the sort. Then he decides to go along with random people with the excuse to himself that he'll leave. We all know he won't.

I honestly would prefer it if Gareed is actually a slave trader or something similar and takes advantage of Arito's naivety to sell him off. It'd be an interesting twist and certainly would force Arito to stop trusting so blindly anyone who treats him nicely.

This dude over thinks like crazy!! Your herb and potions ain’t gonna throw the city into chaos dude!

Isekai? Check. Slow life? Check. Overworked young man? Check. Youth Reincarnation? Check. Beast master? Check.

Looks like Legend all over again,except this one has no romance. Tho I've seen several isekai mangas that are the exact same like this one.

Anyone else feel a bit weird about that party with arito now? I've felt iffy about them from the beginning but i dunno i feel like i have had read too much depressing stories that im too weary

Users who are viewing this thread