Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu!

I wish there were more chapters of this. I like the pacing.

But I also have a feeling there'll be something sad happening with the party. ;_;

Er... did the author forget they already introduced themselves in ch. 8?

Also y'all making me nervous for ch 10 😭

Glad to see more, thanks a ton for the release(s), it's much appreciated. 👍

I'm hoping the time between releases will get back 'closer to normal' the wait can really stretch out😭
Nah, but really, I'm not trying to complain, I love most all of the releases LH does, and I get them for free so I really don't have much (read; any) ground to stand on and actually complain for the time it takes. 😂
Even slower would be better than not at all, of course. And I know irl stuff takes priority over releases (and rightfully so.)

Oh and to those curious about the Emerald Sword guys possibly being 'evil' or not, you can browse the next 5-6 chapters (up to like 15 or 16 iirc) from the raw link. Obviously it's not tl'd, so if you can't make use of moon runes you'll have to try and grasp some from the picture instead. I peeked so at least as far as I saw they still seem to be together or at least on very good terms.

Anyway, thanks again LH, I'm still enjoying it so far and looking forward to how it goes from her on out. I hope you folks keep up the fantastic work🍻

I love this, this seems more 'human' to me than others isekai stories. How he deal and how he adapting kind a more related. Not some BAM! Yeah! Its another world lets kills some monsters for money and getting riiichhh!

Learning everything takes time, so i love this pace.

Thankyou for translating!

Aggregator gang
I can't get myself to like MC. He turns his face away from the reality of corruption - believes everyone a good person. He keeps saying "Low-key" but f*cks every thing up lol

Not only that, the Adventurers were creepy stalkers, the Leader has a thick psychotic smile. It reminds me of the Teacher from Assassination Classroom.

Maybe it's just the tone of the atmosphere that the Artist made. Maybe I'm wrong and it's suppose to be fluffier. Perhaps it's the wrong artist for the job??

the mc became quite ooc in the last chapter (10)
he fought those things and gobos before and won but somehow chickened out in this one...

i just started this series and i'm confused on what a fallen is can someone please explain

@KJIJH it's not fully explained since it's not common in the world. MC is trying to find more information about it. But from what we know, it's just someone who comes from a different world.

Im kinda getting excited. I get that orst sent him to a journey so he doesn't become just a naive boy and to learn about the world and about fallen but man all the foreshadowing in this manga. There better be some payoff or this will just be stupid

Dex-chan lover
OKAY SO I just binged the first 12 chapters and overall it's pretty goddamn boring it's not bad but it's deserving of an 8/10 it's about average not something I would recommend. However it does look like it's going to heat up in the next few chapters so here is hoping for some goad content

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped once they fucking just had to do the cliche of MC overreacting to some fucking soy sauce

@ghostt don't be like that. try starving for a few months and pretty much subsisting on just rice and plain pasta, and then suddenly add in a bottle of soy sauce. it's fucking divine.

Pun

This is actually a very lovely manga, I am especially intrigued by the elf right now, her character and design are superb.

Aggregator gang
I am the first to admit when I read "slow life iseakia" I have a disposition towards meritocracy, if a manga has a slow pace, decent characters and a generic environment I'll read the whole thing. I'm just enjoying myself with a nice cup of tea and some light music.

So when I come across one so fresh, so thought out and so amazing I can't help but gush about it. Characters seem to be real, fleshed out people you could find in real life, they're not relying on troupes and cliches with the same gags you've seen in every other manga. When our MC did a praise worth action I was expecting everyone to overreact at this simple good deed and give him endless praise, instead I was greeted with nods of approval and light gratitude. It had honestly caught me off guard with how human it all seemed.

Characters are great, world is great, MC is a person unlike typical MC (always flustered, overly righteous, horny and asexual at the same time, not a murder machine) and no early unearned romance. The story's been ramping for a while so I hope it doesn't evolve into high stakes like I have a feeling it might. The author hasnt let me down so far though.

10/10 Enjoyed just about everything

its good the only problem i got with this is that there isnt alot of chapters its good btw the mc isnt op and he doesnt like to show off or even be like "on no i accidentally killed a dragon my bad" the mc isnt like that which is good since that shit is always boring. stories with really op mc the only ones that are enjoyable and not cringy at all are one punch man, slime, eminense of shadow or whatever its called (the amount of bullshit that the mc comes up with is enjoyable) and some more that i havent read at all but heard is good

Aggregator gang
like the story
but the MC's action in some scenario is nani?
like after he saw Big Building? Big Library... He is like "WOW'' never seen anything like that, really?
Damn japan maybe make some big buildings or libraries??
only on one occasion when the Elf chick took him to the library, ok he is pretending in front of her for his backstory

Users who are viewing this thread