Mojito - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I still feel like the "no sacrifices," policy is a little bit wishful thinking, but if she's happy and stays happy after the consequences (unfair as they may be) come to light, then I guess that's the important part.

Thank you for the update! Are you guys going to continue translating this series now that it is officially available on tapas app?

About this chapter, the last girl in the panel was Zhong's ex, as in the one who liked her, but Zhong's mother found out about it and had her transferred. I bet she's up to stir some trouble in Zhong and Mushen's life.

I sympathise with Zhong living in her mom and Mushen's shadow, but when Zhong asked her to proceed with her, even after knowing that her gf's reputation in public will be hampered, it look to ME that only Zhong Xaio is putting in the effort and Mushen just wants things her way

But even Mushen want Zhong to change for their sake, so yeah. Let's see how this goes.

Again, thank you for the update team. Keep bringing us the updates, just like this, in future too. FIGHTING!!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update owo but now that the raws are finished and there's an official English version how's the translating gonna be like now because I'm very excited to see how this story will play out

I kinda feel sorry for the ex-classmates, she just confessed and for no fault of her own she got transferred and sent away.

thanks sm for the update !! will u continue to do this even though it was picked up by tapas?

Users who are viewing this thread