Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Four Knights of the Apocalypse

if anyone had trouble with the chapter where it just says failed to load page for every single pages try to change the chapter from compressed to original that fixes it most of the time.

I have questions.
One what has happened to Arthur? He as an evil individual seems strange, I wonder what has happened. Also, where is Merlin, she swore to watch over him. There is a bunch of other questions. Next, What are the Sins doing?
Finally, I like the look of the knights.

I have an idea, the "calamities" associated with each isn't literal, it's like their personality/past. Ban's son vanished, starved of his parent's love from a young age. Meliodas' son is like a plague, befriending everyone he meets maybe. Percival watched his grandfather's DEATH.

Ok I'm confused so Arthur's evil (which is 100% not gonna be true) and this fox is looking for the Four Knights. But the fox also says that "he received orders from a group that opposes them" opposes Arthur or the Four Knights? Also the Four Knights are prophesized to destroy the world, but they are meant to be the heros?

Dex-chan lover
@Reaper87 Lancelot seems to be War since that knight uses a spear like Lancelot did in his debut chapter, also he looks a lot like Ban.

... I just like how we have 3 intimidating looking knights and then there's Percival.

Seriously, it's off-putting

@Reaper78 and King and Diane's child is War because the Fairy and Giant Clans probably weren't very happy about their inter-clan marriage.

starvation looks like king, plauge looks like meliodas, and war looks like ban. its probably going to be similar to how the sins were seen on the wanted posters, very different

@Z0mbieJr yeah Arthur being bad doesnt fit at all. And that being told by a talking animal that we dont know the origin made me remember Cath.

Users who are viewing this thread