Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Place to Aim For

Dex-chan lover
@Notadmeraldondo Probably Meliodas and Elizabeth's abomination child.

Also, I don't trust the Fox because I can't wrap my head around Arthur being like: "I'm going to make a wonderfully peaceful place!" at the end of Nanatsu no Taizai and then spinning around in this manga like: "Kill the children, salt the earth. All threats real or imagined must be removed!"

Fed-Kun's army
@TheGreatALBundy Nah Mel and Elizabeth kid is the one with " Holiness and Evil on his eyes" pretty evident. Big boy with no fixed apparence make me think of King's fatso form, leaving golden magical power to Lancelot the son of Ban and Elaine.

@TheGreatALBundy Nah Meliodas and Elizabeth's kid has to be the one that has holiness and evil in his eyes. That could only refer to their son.

I'm still not entirely certain what's going on. Apparently we're fighting Arthur's knights & Arthur is evil now, but also the 4 Knights are apparently gonna destroy the world, and they're the good guys? Whatever, I'm curious where this is gonna go. I'm also curious if the guy tagging along (Donny right?) is gonna be relevant or if he's just gonna be the one normal guy in the party who reacts to all the crazy shit (also what about the rest of the troupe).

@TheGreatALBundy madness and chaos.
dude his ideals were granted the title CHAOTIC from fucking Cath Palug if that is not enough to drive you mad you are ether inhuman or already insane.

I already knew where this is going. Just like in 7DS, they will make the holy knights the bad guys, after 1-2 arcs, they will then join force and fight the "greater" evil. For sure it will go like that.

if he will really turn evil, donny or some other nice guy will probably die. but i'm not really sure because he doesn't hold much resentment towards the holy knights after grandpa's death (even though grandpa was the only person he knew and loved), let alone the world. maybe betrayal or some brainwashing.

Holiness and evil sounds suspiciously like Tristan... what with lizzie being and angel and meli being a demon...

Dex-chan lover
@paneuro I bet you are spot on. I'm already suspicious of the floating cloaked lizard-arm dude being one of the true antagonists.

Yoo that Merlin cameo, we also got to see that all the kids are presumably the ones from the sins based on the description. Cant wait to see meli and the rest pop up once they make it to liones

Oh this is an interesting way of incorporating the May day babies Massacre.

You know the part where Arthur ordered a bunch babies to be killed to defy Merlin's prophecy that he would die at the hands of his just born bastard son, Mordred

Users who are viewing this thread