Mokushiroku no Yonkishi

Ooh I have a LOT of questions but with that said it's still chapter one I'm probably gonna stock pile since I can't handle cliffhangers.... 😅

anyways see y'all in about 15 chapters.....

I think this is just a side story of someone like akame da kill where it showed tatsumi has the mc which he wasnt and it was akame or he just writing the stories of everyone before them all meet up

Pretty sure the ''Four knight of the apocalypse'' are the kids from the 7DS (pretty sure it was announced that this sequel is the next gen could be wrong) but whos percival ? Tristan = meliodas/elizabeth, Lancelot = ban/elaine, percival = ???, ??? = king/diane
Anyone got any clues or info on that ?

Dex-chan lover
@Shoggy I'm hoping Arthur isn't evil here and rather the actions these knights are taking are being done because they can't accept that he will eventual die and Camelot will fall. I like Arthur and it'd be a shame to see him used as the villain after he got ignored so much in the original series.

Dex-chan lover
story progression somehow reminds me of early Dragon Ball.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this is just a fakeout and he's just the protagonist for the first two or three volumes.
I didn't read 346 chapters of nanatsu just to see a sequel with a random-ass motherfucker not related to the protagonists lol

@Dioss NNT was the story of the seven sins. MNY is a new story on a new journey. The children of the Sins will be in this sequel, but that does not mean Percival will be a bad protag because he isn't related to any of them.

Fed-Kun's army
let's all cross our finger and pray for translation team will continue translating until the very end and not like half bake near end of story not translating shit seven deadly sins. Amen.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, it has the edge that Nanatsu no taizai lost at the end. But those hair make him look like Pokemon trainer.

It's indeed a sequel you can read without the 7 deadly sins except for the first season to have an idea about the world bildings, but of course, you'll be spoiled a bit

Plague looks a bit like Tristan (Meliodas' son), also wonder if Arthur is actually the villain or he'll pull a Gilthunder lol

Users who are viewing this thread