Mokushiroku no Yonkishi

This is pretty good, mad to think the Seven deadly sins was made as a prequel to this!

Only thing is I’m not a massive fan of Percival, he’s pretty much a copy&paste of goku. The way his story began is almost identical to goku from
The original dragonball manga. Hopefully he develops into something beyond that that!

The beginning is really good. Unlike Nanastu were Meliodas Already crazy strong, Percival jusy awaken his magic

Since crunchyroll picked this up, the english translation groups won't be publishing it on here anymore, you can find the link to the chapters when they come out on Nanatsu subreddit or discord

Wait Sorcerer Weekly are still doing 4KotA even though it has an official translation now? Their scanlation is inferior in terms of image quality, readability and conveying the intention of the original script, why continue?

I haven’t read nanatsu no taizai in a while but
isn’t that dog in chapter 2 a fragment of chaos? The chaos that Arthur has

tl;dr fast ch.6 translation in English:

Pellegarde arrives at Camelot's knights HQ, floating dude reveals clues about the Four knights (I guess this confirms Meliodas' child as one of the Four), Ironside and Pellegarde have an argument: Pellegarde wants to have him as a pupil while Pellegarde wants to kill him because he'll destroy the world (ultra shitty parenting nevertheless).

Back to Percival, says he can't believe he's going to destroy the world, insists on finding dad and defeat him. Fox name is "Sin", reveals that they are in Camelot but have to travel to Liones first, but it's 320kms away. (So not meeting Tristran anytime soon)

@Tmaystro probably because of the low quality.

Users who are viewing this thread