MOMO: The Blood Taker

damn. I'm interested
glad it's not another generic isekai manga. too many isekai manga this year

BCS

Dex-chan lover
But of course it needs to have some stupid loli in it.

Dex-chan lover
Author of Boku Girl? It says author of Boku Girl?! It would have been better if the MC of Boku Girl was more thicc.

Shit this vampire girl is flat af. :/

Contributor
Super clichè but art is very good and the girl is very cute from the cover so i'm in. 😎

Dex-chan lover
Some people probably don't like to see mutilated corpses? Well I am also not really interested in that, but a certain loli baited me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Contributor
@monkey123 - Who knows, time will tell. Surely without cute girls this was a drop for me since the whole premise is already clichè and overused. 😎

Aggregator gang
The author made a manga about a teenager who can change gender and make everyone horny for, and everyone is chill with it. The author made a serious manga with well-established plot and good characterization, but everyone is raged by the loli in the cover.

What gives?

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of the golden anime age. I hope this will get an adaptation with 3, 4 manga volumes out there.

Aggregator gang
Gonna add to my list but will wait for more 10+ chapters to see if I will follow till the very bitter end. I still have so many series to catch up lately.

Dex-chan lover
*hype*hype*hype*hype*
I like vampire stuff and the guy is a badass imho so I gotta read it.
Loli is just a bonus.

the art is good and wait wait wait this is the fucking author of boku girl !!! wtf

Double-page supporter
I did not realize that someone was translating it, so far I have followed the raw trying to understand from the drawings what happened.
Thank you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread