Mon Seul

Group Leader
Why did I read this shit? I'm mad now, this author is dildos.

Fed-Kun's army
I readed this knowing it's hated and mostly shit and now I'm kinda angry.
I really don't know what I expected.

Nuclear fusion.

But once again: oh look, insecure children are being triggered by something uncomfortable.

There's nothing wrong with this in terms of technical execution, but basically every character is a trainwreck of a human being and not in any kind of way that's enjoyable to see.

In other words don't read this manga unless you're fine with feeling terrible about the whole thing afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT THE HELL?
DUDE THE STORY IS SO FUCKING RETARDED I CAN'T EVEN TAKE IT SERIOUSLY
WHAT THE FUCK
THIS SHIT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ME MAD IT'S JUST AWFUL

Banned
honest depiction of female sexuality, which is why everyone is so mad about it. she is precocious but that is just what girls will do when left alone with boys, at shockingly young ages. kanda is not a pervert or a "pedo", just a regular guy. natural law would have him marry her, against both of their wills if necessary. you broke it you paid for it.

Dex-chan lover
The first half up to chapter it was one story, then a series on unrelated vignettes, then a short epilogue... a bit disappointing

Dex-chan lover
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, This shit is amazing, Ikeuchi got his mind broken, author wrote this as if she was writing something profound and smart, dear god, what a trainwreck of characters.

Someone on /a/ said that this was a story based on hentai logic where only the MC was normal, and it fits so well, he ends up mind broken into hentai logic as well.

Love you Japan, you and your weird ideals.

Dex-chan lover
This whole thing reads like a shitpost that you could find in a text board back in the 2000's, it's not even about these characters being a mess, it's just that everything in the story jumps around in ways that make no sense adding some taboo for the sake of looking deep. I expected it to be bad but it still managed to surprise me.

Wish there was an option to blacklist manga because why is this a thing it has to be shit post
This makes me think that two nukes was either too much or not enough because why does this author exist

Eh, I feel cheated. Everyone's saying it's so terrible but it wasn't even half bad. Man, I expected something way worse.

Users who are viewing this thread