Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Forest Camp Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@DISCO_BOT On page 10 the word "front" is misspelled. Guess this solves the mystery of where that one ero mag came from. Damn this author really want us, the readers, to expect a harem ending. Thanks for another chapter.

Man, this author is fucking retarded. Start a harem series with the MC already in a relationship, And he's dating the worst of the bunch? What a waste.

Series started off so great then quickly turned into this shitty harem stuff, it even feels like Mone-san has gotten way less chapters about her then the rest of the cast like come-on

This is the hardest "who's best waifu" problem I've ever faced. Even Highschool DxD was easier than this

Contributor
I legit forgot MC was already dating Mone-san, thinking it was just some mutually unrequited-but-actually-requited crush like in literally every harem romcom between the two leads.

Dex-chan lover
@KingOf7s: Agreed. The rest of the cast is patently inferior to Mone-san too. At least the two are already dating; had they not--and contrary to what the people with bad taste in these comments would probably have you believe--I can almost guarantee you that Mone-san would fail, in keeping with trends in anime/manga/LNs for at least a decade and a half, now. Female leads with as many traditionally attractive traits as Mone have somehow become unappealing over the years. Maybe flaws have become chic--it seems that many authors like to press the idea that it's not always the busty/pretty girl (always the target for this, as I said) who wins.

Just one example of many of these past years: Hanekawa Tsubasa. The MC rejects her for a girl who staples his cheek right from the gate. The guy behind her design, however, has given her a retarded "character growth"/Important™ haircut. (Unsurprisingly, he apparently did the same to stapler girl.)

Speaking of inferiority and flaws, how on Earth could this guy be distracted to any degree by those other girls? This is the rundown:
-Asahina Sumire: Masculine, "wants" to be feminine, CHOOSES to be masculine. (Everything that happened in that previous chapter (the one with the new outfit) she hogged? Out the window, even though the one person who should have given her the guts to change her style--and women change it, especially for the worse, for a lot less. No BS about shyness here.) Has nothing going for her but big tits and long hair (shocking that she has that, at least). The tomboy (What is it with guys these days and masculine women?) is easily the worst girl among them all; had this been another story, she'd probably have lumped the MC up at least seven times before this chapter, if not once for each--and that's if I'm forgetting, and she hasn't already put the beats to Haruta already.
-Kagerou Tsubaki: Cute personality (gap moe between inside and out), but unappealing (or, at best, bland) appearance. Her hair is cut short to mostly hug her skull, a destruction of her femininity--one she doesn't realize contributes to her intimidation of everyone else. Ah right, I forgot--the stronk independent wymyn haircut is supposed to be ideal for all women, and the shorter the better. And no, her clashing accoutrements do not help at all.
-Yuuhiin Rangiku: Relatively undeveloped body--in fact, girls with bodies like hers or lesser are the ones who usually come out on top in romantic competitions for the aforementioned past decade and a half. Other than that, has an airheadedness that isn't even appealing (not with her confrontational nature lurking beneath the surface).

And somehow, Mone-san is the worst girl.

Dex-chan lover
It sucks that she's supposedly a C cup, but they draw her much bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread