Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Karaoke

too often, many mangaka choose Karaoke box for a place to have sex....
though, I am sure that most Karaoke places install CCTV for security reason

@pmntamp

I am sure someone just let it happen and watch it before reporting it to the police. That is why there is a mild ban at the end of the chapter ;)

Dex-chan lover
Okay... Well I'm never touching a mic from a karaoke again without disinfecting it thoroughly now

mc getting a score of 69
images

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious has the artist made other even more "NSFW" works? Like they clearly have the talent for it. I just wanna know for *ahem* "research purposes".

@pmntamp there is a lot of cases where the couples didn't see the camera and did it anyway, before getting exposes

*Yami singing*

Others: Oh, God...The windows! The windows! Its stuck...the pointers wont move! We are in an important presentation ffs!! ts freezing! Its freezing!

*Blue Screen*

Dex-chan lover
This was actually a good chapter...right up until page 16. The author would have done so, so much better to have these side-character-focused chapters as a once-in-a-while affair, while he stuck to the original story about Mone-san's overly serious way of dating, and avoided having potentially lovable (well, only Tsubaki has that potential despite her ugly hair and legwear, the other two are irredeemably loathsome) side characters become worthless plot/fanservice devices in the form of homewreckers.

Users who are viewing this thread