Monkey Peak - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Crab Walk (Part 5)

Oh hell. I wonder if he is about to "boot camp" the truth out of them but with punches instead of push-ups?

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Someone stuck the bottle up his bum and he didn't notice cause he's a huge asshole.

Rather than testosterone, this guy just has too much power. This is the result of unmitigated power. He can get what he wants just by beating it, and until that stops working, he'll keep doing it. He doesn't have the wisdom of restraint.

hope those three will be okay.
he's literally a psychopath. hope he rots in hell. can the monkey do something good before dying like killing this bitch ass??? ty. i fucking hate him.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't he watching the drinks. i feel like he hid them on purpose just so he can show his dominance

Fed-Kun's army
Did the weasel grab it and stuff it into someone's bag? Or maybe the siblings took it?

so probably anzai lost his mind or he's just actually fucked in the head before all of this, who resorts to violence that quickly and so eagerly? he was definitely exited to beat somebody up, but I actually like him tho hope he doesn't die

Users who are viewing this thread