Monkey Peak

Group Leader
@anoman Careful there. Please don't post spoiler in this comment section. You can discuss the chapter in its specific comment section.

Technically you just spoiled it, since I was just guessing since I haven't read ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to not want most of these characters to die? because I hope the majority of them will. They're so unlikable.

It's probably not a good sign if the manga is at the one fourth mark and you wish the characters hurried up and died faster for it to be over.

That can't be good since according to the very first chapter, it the second most deadliest of 8000 meter high mountains.

Man i really dont want the nice boss to be in on it but his disappearance here is very suspicious

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@Etits The closest one that comes to my mind is Higanjima. The English translation is very far behind the Japanese and Vietnamese version (not sure about the others), but if you haven't read it yet, now is a good time to start.
Also look for Terra Formars, Drifting Classroom, Tenkuu Shinpan, Hakaijuu. There's a few more I've read a long time ago, but these came to my mind first. Check them out if you haven't already.

Just randomly found this and enjoyed what there was. Thanks for the translation and your hard work!

Oh, dear. Just like James A. Janisse from the Kill Count, I don't count the death until I see the body.
Hasegawa is the monkey's ally, isn't he? This isn't the sort of comic where a named character dies offscreen without so much as a glimpse of before the kill happens. It's gotta be him.

Users who are viewing this thread