Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

MD@Home
So I've been more or less following this manga for the past few years, but for the life of me I still don't understand what the heck it's supposed to be about. Apparently there's some dark secret related to this "god" and a sacrifice is involved, but said sacrifice keeps attending school as normal and now even the "god" is going to the same school and it's almost like some sort of run-of-the-mill love comedy. I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda amazing how many groups have worked on this, yet it's only chapter 34.

interesting at first then shit afterward.
what is the point of first chapter? dropped

its like the Author has started to play with characters like a child plays with dolls.

and thrown all story out the window, now only a generic school life comedy is left...

Group Leader
I'm seriously confused as to why this series is monthly when each chapter is only 10 pages.

I think she look a like character in Hai...re nyar...o, but i want to know who is become sacrifice sekai or mc guy i confussed..

Lin

Group Leader
This is very cute but I feel its lacking in development

Hoping to see more romance and less school life

Aggregator gang
@hijklol100: Just a theory, but it might have something to do with whatever magazine it comes out in. Some manga chapters in those monthlies can be long or short, depending on the company's preference.
An alternate theory is that the mangaka is actually doing multiple stories at a time and this is not his main focus, so he only gives a few pages at a time so he can keep his focus on the main story he's writing.
Final theory is that it's face value: The mangaka just doesn't like doing too many pages at a time. Maybe because they don't have enough help or that's just his modus operandi.

Personally, I'm banking with theory 1. I've seen several manga personally that were good but just too short. I blame the chief editors in those cases.

Group Leader
This would be a great manga if the story development wasn’t all over the place and slow as hell. Art is nice.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain the setting to me? I'm honestly kind of lost. Why secret organization "sacrifices" people to her and what the hell do "sacrifices" even do? Why do they "sacrifice" people if she didn't ask for that?

The one who bears it all, the responsibility that is all but Sekai to shoulder,

It make me sad 🤧.

May she find love in the mortal known as Yuuki

p/s: For the Translation Group, Thank you for the good work 😀😀
hope you would be so kind and continue until the end of this Manga

Wahhh.... so sorrow and sad, but i like this art and chara why i fell de javu, in next i hope this become anime...
Thanks for story writter and art chan..

Users who are viewing this thread