Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Dex-chan lover
'Read until chapter 15, and the story progressed absolutely 0% and only achieved nothing but immature banter between two characters.
I skipped to the last few chapters, and I still saw very little to no actual "progress", considering how heavy and dreary the MC's premise.
What is even the point of this story? If the author wanted a casual, comical story about an odd pairing, the last thing you want is to start in such a grim manner. And if you want tragedy, and despair at least take it somewhere.

This part of the story is taking a very dangerous turn,

I hope nothing happens to Sekai,

Truthfully i am scared for her sake. Please be strong Yuuki, she needs you more now than ever

to the translation team: Thank You for the update😀

Just read the raws up to 52,
shit gets weird and hits the fan. All is in despair and MC does nothing for someone talking all confident.

Dex-chan lover
GUYS I JUST REALIZED

THE REASON SHE DRINKS SO MUCH

IS

BECAUSE SHE KNOWS

THE MAN SHE LOVES HAS TO DIE EVENTUALLY

7b9.jpg

@imdaturtul it did not get dropped the translator just disappeared for some reason ( I asked the group) the person uploading it as he said " the translator is MIA" missing in action.

That's a notification from a while back.

@Kggg, the alternative niconico raws in the series' description still work.

As for the story, I went back and read the last 3 chapters again. In short
rather than an omnipotent God, Sekai is just a scapegoat for all evil and impurity of this world. She does this by absorbing - as in getting raped by all the impurities of this world - every day to keep the world going on. MC learns of this and convinces Sekai to run away with him. They run away to an uninhabited island, to a shed, but the long journey and the 'services' Sekai has given every day takes it's toll, killing her right then and there. While MC laments everything there is, the maid shows up to the MC, revealing herself as a supervisor for the 'real God', and makes the MC remember about his and Sekai's 'fate'.

We learn that long, long ago, MC was supposed to be the actual sacrifice for the 'services' Sekai goes through every day, while Sekai was his then fiance. The day before the sacrifice, Sekai begs to God to take herself in MC's place. The God finds this amusing and readily accepts her. On the day the sacrifice should take place, God tells what happened yesterday to MC and tells him about a game he thought up. God promises to bind the two's souls together, so that they will meet again and again, reincarnation after reincarnation. God tells MC that it'll take Sekai as sacrifice every single time they're reborn and challenges him to break through this fate somehow if he wants to save his fiance. For Sekai that sacrificed her life for him, MC readily accepts the conditions, binding himself into this endless cycle.

The maid tells him that this bond between him and Sekai is the reason that he proposed to Sekai the moment he laid his eyes on her. She also tells him that this is the 10.123rd cycle once MC asks her. MC shrugs and retorts with a 'Just that much?'. The maid, as the supervisor for each and every cycle that happened, tells MC that this is a futile game that he is playing and the only way for him to win somehow is to somehow find a so called 'bug' within the game - which he could not find in the last 10 thousand cycles. The MC also mentions by the way, that for the last couple of days that they were running, Sekai had not performed any service and the world had not ended nevertheless. The maid tells him that the World will end, according to answer that he will give. The maid gives him two choices: ending, or restarting this game. Confirming that restarting the game will bring Sekai back to life - though both as their new, reincarnated selves, the MC chooses to continue this impossible game. He resolves himself that he'll do this how many times it'll take.

In the epilogue chapter, we see the MC and Sekai in a limbo of sorts, with both of them together alone. Sekai apologizes to the MC for having to go through this game for her countless times. In reverse, the MC apologizes back for having Sekai go through the torture of 'service' countless times, and blames the God for being the source of all this in the first place. Sekai laughs, and tells him that she admires him that can still point his finger against God even in this unknown limbo of space and time. She tells him that he might be the only one to break this unending fate of theirs. After a short silence, she tells him that they'll have to start all over again with their relationship and asks if he'll ask her hand in marriage again. And the MC answers back with an 'of course', and tells her that this one thing will be their one and only fate that remain unchanged, ending the series.

And such is the story of their unending love. Sorry if there are some ununderstandable sentences in between, kinda ended up translating all three chapters in the end.

@Thage did you read the light novel??
Does the manga fully adapt it
Thank you for your summary..

Dex-chan lover
@Thage while a somewhat interesting premise the pace and execution of the manga is absolute ass.

and if what you're saying is the ending, fuck me that is a total cop-out and a non-ending lmao shit got axed probably. such a lack of commitment. im unfollowing this trash.

Dex-chan lover
Tldr
Couple forced into never ending cycle of torcher for the ammusment of an evil god that ends without anything getting resolved.

this is the old marketing move to adapt the first (3) volumes into manga increase the the game of the light novel

Users who are viewing this thread