Monochrome Lovers - Ch. 24 - I'm just going to crush them

Sorry this one took a bit long too, I've been house searching which takes up more time than you realize.

I'd like to welcome @purplezpigs, who has agreed to help me with redrawing and cleaning! I'm very grateful for their work, I didn't have to hide any details on this chapter with fading white bubbles and it looks much better as a result.
I hope to revisit the previous chapters and fix the bubbles on those chapters, but it's definitely not top priority. I'm thinking of squeezing 1 old chapter between each release of the newer chapters. It shouldn't detract that much from newer chapters - I already have the text saved, I just have to reapply them on the images that have portions redrawn.

I've reworked my typesetting workflow so it's not quite as time-consuming of a process now, though it still takes up time. I'd still love to have someone help me with this - all you would need is Microsoft Powerpoint. Just comment here or leave me a DM and I'll talk to you about how I'm doing it. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know shit about law, much less japanese law, but I highly doubt some random fucktard showing up and claiming he was a witness would change much.

Dex-chan lover
it may sound bullshit to some but unless you can prove the witness isnt there at the moment of accident or whatever he say is crap with concrete prof then whatever he said is the truth for the judge

Dex-chan lover
I can totally imagine that if someone turned up saying he saw what happened they would believe him. A person like that can go to prison, if it's proven he was lying, so normally any unrelated person wouldn't risk themselves, and claiming they got bribed without any evidence is just your word against their, so it wouldn't change anything.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
If they had any forensic evidence to the contrary from the bicycle and the victim, I can't imagine how the testimony of an eyewitness that apparently popped up out of nowhere over six months after the fact (especially if it doesn't even boil down to much besides "I'm confident he stopped at a red light") should be considered particularly reliable when it's a well known fact that people genuinely misremember this kind of shit all the time, even almost immediately after it happens.

I don't know why I bother complaining though lol, it doesn't seem the actual proceedings are important to the story

Users who are viewing this thread