Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I agree with everyone, good pacing but storytellingwise we're really yet to see as it's kinda cliche atm. I'm on the fence on continuing to read it if it just ends up being generic op power fantasy #648

Dex-chan lover
The "魔" character in "魔剣" can mean "demon/devil", but it can also mean "magic". So far, nothing he's done with his skill suggests that it has anything to do with demons. Based on that context, "magic sword" would likely be a better fit than "demon sword".

Also, "natural magic" should probably be translated as "nature magic" to make it clearer that the magic has to do with nature/plants, rather than the other meaning for "natural" (innate).

Dex-chan lover
I really like how MC approach thing. He wasn't over confident and understand any danger and risks.

Dex-chan lover
Is either his mom or dad mostly infertile? It seems strange Len is the only child. The village itself should be full of lively children considering how well those folks eat. In real history, meat was a premium dish for average commoners, eaten only occasionally, yet these villagers can basically eat as much of it as they want, considering the huge hauls from the forest.

Fed-Kun's army
I really didn't expect to like the story, everything is good, the art, MC, the story, his mom :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
The "魔" character in "魔剣" can mean "demon/devil", but it can also mean "magic". So far, nothing he's done with his skill suggests that it has anything to do with demons. Based on that context, "magic sword" would likely be a better fit than "demon sword".

Also, "natural magic" should probably be translated as "nature magic" to make it clearer that the magic has to do with nature/plants, rather than the other meaning for "natural" (innate).
fml i saw this coming on chapter 1

Users who are viewing this thread