Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope that misunderstand will never be cleared. She would feel too embarrassed about it.

Givens is celebrating a little bit too soon, seeing how he has got loose ends hanging around.

Dex-chan lover
so, even though Monster Tamers exist, they are not common knowledge, even on the Noble Ranks? i guess the ideal resolution to this would be the reappearance of the princess with their claim supported by the magic item they got from the individual. this could grant our MC a bit of a status and lead towards the next arc. but while this seems plausible it also feels a bit too easy nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
fuck
yeah I told them months ago and they still haven't fixed it on their site
Alot of groups that upload elsewhere first refuse to upload changes and alterations to mangadex, platinum scans do the same things

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope that misunderstand will never be cleared. She would feel too embarrassed about it.

Givens is celebrating a little bit too soon, seeing how he has got loose ends hanging around.
In the novel, it said that the mishnderstanding won't be cleared until the end(although the thing they were misunderstanding was a bit different). So it's implying until near the end of their lives.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the bad guy is not a power-hungry bastard, but a self-righteous utilitarian bastard, it’s more fun that way

="Yes he is. He's doing it all to promote the Hero faction he belongs to because he wants to crush the Royal Faction."

Users who are viewing this thread