Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Having read the novel was not expecting Givens to look that cool. Almost too cool lol, for what basically amounts to the first arc's villain and a minor one in the grand scheme of things.

Dex-chan lover
Man is going to have an arsenal full of different swords each with different abilities. The fact that Sword of Banditry is not a sword but a claw is cool ngl.

Love these 2 but the harem tag on novelupdates... I'll probably just drop it when the 2nd heroine gets introduced

Dex-chan lover
so, even though Monster Tamers exist, they are not common knowledge, even on the Noble Ranks? i guess the ideal resolution to this would be the reappearance of the princess with their claim supported by the magic item they got from the individual. this could grant our MC a bit of a status and lead towards the next arc. but while this seems plausible it also feels a bit too easy nowadays.
Considering the limitation seems to be only able to control beast weaker than them, I guess they are just too insignificant to even care about. I mean, who gives a shit when bunch of monkeys and wolves coming at you in the world where top combatant have ability to burn entire forest or do zantetsuken.

Users who are viewing this thread