Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
im glad someone doing fast update 🥳🥳, can't wait for more updates

While I haven't read the other versions...That particular H tag is present on the NovelUpdates link...
It’s just confusing though, because the genre tags say harem
but the actual tags underneath say Love triangle. Unfortunately I still have two more volumes of the WN to read before I’m caught up so I can’t verify either with certainty, but from where I am I the story it looks like a love triangle unless a new character gets introduced

Aggregator gang
It’s just confusing though, because the genre tags say harem
but the actual tags underneath say Love triangle. Unfortunately I still have two more volumes of the WN to read before I’m caught up so I can’t verify either with certainty, but from where I am I the story it looks like a love triangle unless a new character gets introduced
Well, harem also include dating with two girls so it's not wrong either. But well, since the story still on early arc, it's pretty far to judge that genre rn.
Especially those three (Len, Lycia and Fiona) is not enrolled to school yet.

Dex-chan lover
What a wuss. You were so cool and confident until now, but the moment you experience a setback, you off yourself. Some ambitious mastermind you turned out to be.
Or a team of shadows assisted his suicide for the good of the kingdom/cover up involvement of others

Dex-chan lover
I was rereading this chapter, and there was something about pg 17 last panel that I felt out of place. ("does everyone not joke around with the saintess?")

So, I checked the raw, and I think that bubble was him asking "is all saintess like that (as in have magic stone inside)?"
That's why in the next page, she said that only the powerful saintess does.

Users who are viewing this thread