Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I SHIP
H6dA4iY.png

I've read the novels and the manga further improves that. thanks a lot for this translation.

Dex-chan lover
would be funny if when he finally meet the marquis, turns out he's just a doting father

Supporter
Please don't be a harem Please don't be a harem Please don't be a harem
There's no Harem Tag.
I haven’t read entirely through the web novel
but as far as I’ve read which will be probably chapter 150 when the manga gets there, the worst it gets is a love triangle
Hopefully nothing changes past that though
While I haven't read the other versions...That particular H tag is present on the NovelUpdates link...

Dex-chan lover
Some very, very minor grammar hiccups aside this was by far the most comprehensible chapter by you for me. Thanks a lot.

Supporter
At this point I'm starting to doubt he killed her even, since we've never actually seen the process itself only thr result.. He could've just have found her with her Magic Stone missing and picked her up, or she could've sacrificed herself, because they met a too strong enemy
Personally I am suspicious of how the shadowy final boss dude looks almost exactly like the protag in the dark.

Makes me wonder if that dude is the one who actually commits the murder and the protag is misunderstanding the situation from the lack of visibility in the vision.
Still a possibility that the corrupt noble from Hero faction killed the saint and took her stone so original MC get on rampage against the hero and whole kingdom
While I haven't gone through the previous chapters' comment sections to know if anyone else has posited this, the thought that I've mulled around with is that, yes it's something Len actually did, but he did it out of some form of necessity. Like, preventing her from falling into the hands of someone like Count Givens.

Dex-chan lover
You are spoiling us with these back to back releases! Much appreciated. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread