Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
The translation was improved greatly.
Also, nice going changing the front for the Newspaper.

Dex-chan lover
you say this is not your best...but this is best than some "people" so i dont mind at all if you keep going, in fact keep going please i beg you
laMOajI.png

Dex-chan lover
Bro she looks so beautiful there I couldn't hold my tears, also that wallpaper is beautiful too 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
After this would be the prologue of the game, right? Setting the school arc

Dex-chan lover
Tags can get added in the middle of a story. I’ve seen Yuri added. I’ve seen Sexual Violence added.
Okay.. Adding Harem along the way fine, but i find "Sexual Violence" has to be a must to be added, before someone goes into the story, since it can be triggering 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Please don't be a harem Please don't be a harem Please don't be a harem
OG work has harem tag, please don't shoot down wishing.
Saintess quit the chat
Wizardussy joined the chat
Tags can get added in the middle of a story. I’ve seen Yuri added. I’ve seen Sexual Violence added.
Okay.. Adding Harem along the way fine, but i find "Sexual Violence" has to be a must to be added, before someone goes into the story, since it can be triggering 🤨
In the Japanese Web Novel sites. It has the "Multiple Heroines" tag not "Harem".

The translation is already good tamakoshi, i dont know whats your standard if you say that this could be better lol. The best manga is the one thats up to date

Once again, thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
There's no way the Viscount drinks poison. Such an ambitious and egoistic man will never do that. He faked his death and destroyed the evidence of his research on the Asthon Family by burning the mansion.

Users who are viewing this thread