Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or you guys as well my brain is not braining while reading this chapter like im reading the word but my brain is not processing them (did i read to much for today?)

Dex-chan lover
I heard in the WN, Len didn't go to academy as he do not want to affect the story too much, but LN changed it. I suppose this will follow the LN where he decide to be more involved?

Omfg that panel where she receive the dress as present ia so cute get married already

Dex-chan lover
I heard in the WN, Len didn't go to academy as he do not want to affect the story too much, but LN changed it. I suppose this will follow the LN where he decide to be more involved?
As the time grew closer, Len starts to accept the fact that a lot of key events had changed from the game story.
That gives him the confidence to believe things will not be the same.

His home village is also growing quickly, and his father is not really ready to deal with governing a bigger community. So Len also planned on learning more so he can help governing the town when he grew up (wow, an MC who doesn’t just want to live freely without responsibility as adventurer). The choice then falls to that academy as it’s the most prestigious in the country, better have good academic history in his resume.

Like what?
The WN version at least, there are two scenes.

First is Len going to the shop to buy wallet. He previously accompanied Licia and her father there when she’s getting her dress. He then thought he should return a favour (she’s buying him clothes) and choose a white dress because he think it looks good on her. It’s later delivered as surprise after adjusting the size (the scene included in the manga).

Another is Len’s talk with Baron Krauser. Len planned on renting place on his own, so he no longer burden the Krauser family. Licia’s father is against it because he has promised to take care of Len. Besides, Len is still too young. As compromise, Licia’s father offered Len to take care of an old unused annex in their residence. Len can stay there, but he also have to be the caretaker, so it doesn’t feel like he’s just freeloading. The last scene in this chapter is when he’s moving things there (Licia thought he’s moving out).

Yes! Len isn't a dense romance character! He knows his feelings and acts on them!
It still not have a definite shape though.
Friend, someone who had went through difficulties together, someone who strife for excellence together, a knight and his lady.
Both are really close, and probably because he’s growing up with her, he learned manners of a gentleman and kind of perceptive about giving those little gestures to girls.

But he would still stop on his track if you ask him is his feeling for Licia or Fiona a love like between man and woman.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The WN version at least, there are two scenes.

First is Len going to the shop to buy wallet. He previously accompanied Licia and her father there when she’s getting her dress. He then thought he should return a favour (she’s buying him clothes) and choose a white dress because he think it looks good on her. It’s later delivered as surprise after adjusting the size (the scene included in the manga).

Another is Len’s talk with Baron Krauser. Len planned on renting place on his own, so he no longer burden the Krauser family. Licia’s father is against it because he has promised to take care of Len. Besides, Len is still too young. As compromise, Licia’s father offered Len to take care of an old unused annex in their residence. Len can stay there, but he also have to be the caretaker, so it doesn’t feel like he’s just freeloading. The last scene in this chapter is when he’s moving things there (Licia thought he’s moving out).
:pepehmm: but manga mentioned all of those, are we reading the same thing or some manga pages got lost in a black hole on your side :aquadrink: sure, it wasn't in detail, but enough to comprehend the plot :huh:

Double-page supporter
Nicely done.
Btw if possible I'm asking for this scan, bit of your time to tl some other abandoned manga that old scan left it n still no one try to picking it up like Megami no cafe terrace or maybe other manga like my teacher is my GF (boku no kanojo sensei) i don't ask you to picking it up but at least make someone have their interest to pick that series up. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: but manga mentioned all of those, are we reading the same thing or some manga pages got lost in a black hole on your side :aquadrink: sure, it wasn't in detail, but enough to comprehend the plot :huh:
It’s on the details. Personally, I think it would have been better to at least keep the scene where he is shopping since it shows how Len have Licia in his mind and not just as a report after the fact. :)

Dex-chan lover
Nicely done.
Btw if possible I'm asking for this scan, bit of your time to tl some other abandoned manga that old scan left it n still no one try to picking it up like Megami no cafe terrace or maybe other manga like my teacher is my GF (boku no kanojo sensei) i don't ask you to picking it up but at least make someone have their interest to pick that series up. Thank you
Megami no Cafe Terrace is officially simul published series lmao, it's not abandoned. Just find the right place to read the pirated copy :kek:. Previous group probably dropped it bcz of that. Aint nobody got time to work on a simulpub series, its a big waste of time. There are tons of other manga left to be translated. :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread