Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
He's better than most, but don't forget that he just watched the girl clutch the dress to her chest, nearly in tears, and say that she will not give it back, only to think to himself, "I wonder if she likes it".
Fair enough.

Dex-chan lover
IKR, I always felt annoyed by these common terms getting explained in every single series :kek:. If any reader is completely clueless, they can just learn it by searching on the internet or talking to other readers… or just read more, they'll get there. Unless there's something unique, it feels boring af :aquadrink:.
I get annoyed and just skip the S-A-B-C-D-F rank explanation. Because I know MC will start at lowest level, save a girl or kill a strong monster, jump up ranks, be talked about as the fastest growing all while having SSS level power

Dex-chan lover
Is there any significant to the necklace that Fiona was wearing in the first page?

Double-page supporter
Anyone else was like me on page 23 went something like…
“Yes! Finally a series that skipped the cliche Guild explanation!”
Exactly, it was just the right amount of explanation and along with the image you can already even know what is the system used. The way he explains it too fits perfectly. Hopping some other writers will get this way of "explaining" the system if it's just something generic (or even if not, to explain only the exceptions).

Dex-chan lover
Also now would be a good time to mention Len's motives since this is the part of the story where people(even some Japanese readers) begin to become confused about it.

Len's overall goal remains the same; keep his family safe, make them prosper and live a comfortable life himself.

However due to the previous events and Licia's influence, and events beyond his control and his growing feelings how he accomplishes that constantly changes.

As you can see right now, he became an adventurer for the sake of being able to bring money to the village and even take jobs from Licia's father.

Then later on
He becomes more convinced that to accomplish that he has to 1.) Protect Licia and make sure she does not die and 2.) Become much stronger with the sword which leads him to decide to go to the academy afterall despite saying he wont at the beginning of the story. So he basically decided to get involved with the story as time goes on.

FbO8mIMaQAAP5UE
Not a novel reader but I guess from this incident and how he has doubt about why original Len need to killed Licia make him feel compeled to become stronger.

Dex-chan lover
and this . . .is how far i read the source wn. new chapter onward, everything is new for me.

Fed-Kun's army
1) It seems as SOON as you guys picked this up, AGS came back. So, I guess this isn't abandoned anymore (Ridiculous, cause they only JUST started again due to you likely, but I digress...)
2) The credits page... 💀

Dex-chan lover
1) It seems as SOON as you guys picked this up, AGS came back. So, I guess this isn't abandoned anymore (Ridiculous, cause they only JUST started again due to you likely, but I digress...)
2) The credits page...

Funny

Users who are viewing this thread