Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Supporter
"better than intertwining with the opposite sex" what if he's just gay? What if rough gay sex could fix him? Anyway

God I fucking hate isekai, but here I am. Just like, fall in love with a girl like everyone else. I get Isekai is heavily a wish fulfillment genre but does everyone who writes them really want like 3 girlfriends that badly?

It’s probably the author‘s preference. After failing a ton of ships, I just consider harem manga like a cheap buffet. You pick the girl/boy you like and make up your head cannon and hopefully the author doesn’t butcher the character too much.

Dex-chan lover
That's a bit complicated to answer but
Depends on what you consider "Canon". The Light Novel basically ends at a certain point of the story and a new Volume hasn't been released in 3 years(Likely because Mastermind was surprisingly a hit. It's one of the most rated isekai in Kakuyomu). If you are only counting the Light Novel(which the manga is based out of) then No since the story ends with Ain officially proposing to Claune.

If you are counting the Web Novel then Yes. He has sex with Claune, His dryad Mom and Chris who is technically his great grandaughter. Also currently in the Web Novel, Claune is already pregnant with his child.
ah yes, featuring author's undisguised fetishes

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, featuring author's undisguised fetishes
It was only for that series though. The one who looks like the Dryad Mom in this series is instead just a girl two years older than Len.

However we do get an ample more of his other fettish in this series: Childhood Friends. In Maseki, it's only the main girl who counts as a childhood friend but in this series almost every important male character has a female childhood friend and is either in a relationship with them or is married to them.

Dex-chan lover
...Of course that annoying fucking guy couldn't just die. Of course he's so fucking edgy that he needs to murder people to get a boner.

Sometimes I wish the MC would just go, "I'm tired of your shit" and immediately kill the edgy bad guy. Like peak Indiana Jones-meeting-the-sword-twirling-guy energy. (And, that's actually how that scene came about. The original script/scene had Indiana Jones fighting the sword guy with his whip and whatnot and Harrison Ford, tired from a day of filming, just said "I have a revolver - why wouldn't I just shoot this guy?" and they agreed and altered the scene.)

Dex-chan lover
...Of course that annoying fucking guy couldn't just die. Of course he's so fucking edgy that he needs to murder people to get a boner.

Sometimes I wish the MC would just go, "I'm tired of your shit" and immediately kill the edgy bad guy. Like peak Indiana Jones-meeting-the-sword-twirling-guy energy. (And, that's actually how that scene came about. The original script/scene had Indiana Jones fighting the sword guy with his whip and whatnot and Harrison Ford, tired from a day of filming, just said "I have a revolver - why wouldn't I just shoot this guy?" and they agreed and altered the scene.)
And he was suffering from a stomach ailment and couldn't do the fight scene.

Users who are viewing this thread