Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Well, good to see that the elves aren't completely incompetent with that seal.

Holy sword obtained. It seems to me like it's a "synergy" skill. This time, it manifested as a holy sword because of the girl's own powers (her holy magic and his sword magic), but maybe it will manifest as something else if he uses it with a different person.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks the the uploads. can’t wait for the new chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, a deus ex machina (translated as: god from the machine in Latin). One of my least favorite plot device, mainly because of how hard it is to implement it correctly. However, I do think it would work fairly well here if it’s explained well as to why it happened when it did.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, a deus ex machina (translated as: god from the machine in Latin). One of my least favorite plot device, mainly because of how hard it is to implement it correctly. However, I do think it would work fairly well here if it’s explained well as to why it happened when it did.
The chapter seems to explain itself well enough. His hand brushed up against her chest, awakening a sword hidden by light that extended and let out a burst, with him collapsing afterwards. Completely normal for any healthy young male.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck... Do every manga I read that has been recently updated... Whose latest chapter... ALWAYS ENDS IN A CLIFFHANGER?!?!?!?

If cliffhangers are so bad, why are they so profitable? Turning point Cliffhanger :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Some people are complainin but I think they pulled off the plot armor power pretty well - he assimilated with her and gained a holy sword - though I do think it shouldn't have been a one-shot and instead a longer fight

Users who are viewing this thread