Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
reads a bit weirdly, like when she says ''I don't have the manners of a criminal'' shouldn't that be something like ''I have no need for manners towards a criminal'? But other than that and a few typos it seems to be a fine first effort, esp w how inconsistent AniGli's releases tend to be
Isn't it kinda stupid to just approach the situation like that? Curious to see what's happening next

Supporter
reads a bit weirdly, like when she says ''I don't have the manners of a criminal'' shouldn't that be something like ''I have no need for manners towards a criminal'?
That and all the "investigate this evidence to prove you are the culprit".

cdc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
reads a bit weirdly, like when she says ''I don't have the manners of a criminal'' shouldn't that be something like ''I have no need for manners towards a criminal'? But other than that and a few typos it seems to be a fine first effort, esp w how inconsistent AniGli's releases tend to be
Isn't it kinda stupid to just approach the situation like that? Curious to see what's happening next
yeah they're 95% there which is enough.

They don't really have a choice. If they took the time to recover and plan, the father would be executed. That's why the viscount is acting so cocky, he's got all the cards and his only sign of desperation is trying to settle all this outside of town.

Group Leader
It's rough, but i'll take it for now.
AniGlitch is doing some okay work with small mistakes and missing dialogue text here and there but I won't call this quality a competitor.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this whole chapter could have been like, 3-4 pages. Instead they wasted half the chapter on "nuh-uhhh! You're the bad one!" "Nuh-uhhh you have no proof!"
Go on, do show us how this chapter could be done in 3-4 pages. Just a rough sketch would do.

Dex-chan lover
It should be closer to "I have no manners for a criminal" - or better yet, "I have no reason to show such courtesy to a criminal".

Dex-chan lover
cmon whats with this cocktease of last panel lmao GIMME THE MEAT N BONES OF THIS ARC!!!

Users who are viewing this thread