Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 66

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm, it must be happened in the past, if it's our current era, the male:female ratio is already at 1:4 or more, so the hoe— i mean the womans, need a man more than a man need a woman

Dex-chan lover
Glad that this series is still going strong, TY to the translation team for working around the nonphysical copy issue. Also taking this as a sign that Okayado-sensei is feeling healthier!

Dex-chan lover
In the dating pool you date the pool herself!

Well technically the daughters of the pool born from the "DNA" of the customers, man just like real life pools, people be letting their bodily fluids run wild in the water.

Glad to see Monster Musume back with another chapter finally, and it's a slime girl chapter, which makes it 10x better and worth the wait.

Supporter
Yukio didn't seem all that perturbed when she basically got what looked like bukkaked. I'd like to see more of the Tetra Arms girl, though I assume her appearances will be scarce.😕

Supporter
I was just thinking, is it really a good idea to have zombie characters in a hot springs bath? Wouldn't the hot water accelerate their stitches falling loose and their flesh rotting away? Not to mention, the resulting stench would be well, rotten.

Edit: This chapter, more than any other thusfar, has sparked a conspiracy idea in ma brain. Is Okayado surreptitiously trying to correlate the inclusion of monster girls in Japanese society, nearly all of which are perfect specimens of their species, as well as continuously showing groups of men steering away from standard relationships with human women, with the decline of birthrates in Japan? Just hear me out here: Having a monster girl homestay program is a dream-come-true for most guys, at least the ones shown in this series, so why would they go back to 'regular' women? It's been shown possible in a few species that mating between a male human and a monster girl will produce offspring, and in each case, the offspring has always been of the monster girl's race. Granted, we haven't really been shown the other side of the coin, with a monster guy homestay situation, but would the results be the same?

Aggregator gang
@DevLogger that may be one way to read into it, but by the author's interviews, there's no such thing here. he just conveys his fetishes in this form

Supporter
@Wildfire_desu: Well that's good to know then, almost disappointing though, lol. I wonder if he'll start getting this series a bit more on track with the idea of Kimihito progressing towards marrying one of the girls of his household.

Supporter
@Nerex Haha, yeah just wishful thinking on my part I guess. I think the series will "end" with Kimihito never actually picking one of the girls, since doing so will alienate the majority of the rest of his harem. Since polygamy is illegal in Japan, that is out of the question too (if Kimihito moved them to India and became a Muslim, it would work, lol). At the end of his life however, he will have Lala, since she has pledged herself to him in the afterlife; Lala is best girl anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@DevLogger
Homie you're overthinking it. MC just needs to get married in one of the monster countries where polygamy is legal, then just carry that shit over into the human world. So either Centorea or Mia's home countries would work.

Users who are viewing this thread