Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 67.5 - Cerea Prologue

Fed-Kun's army
I only wish the best of luck and success for Okayado-sensei but I can't help but feel a little disappointed in the short chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or the other centaur has a human ass and a horse ass?

Double-page supporter
OMFG!!!!!! NEW CHAPTER!!!!.... i was losing hope with the author recovering his health

Aggregator gang
Eg_9VNXU8AAqj6t.jpg:orig

it's bad enough crabman tries to give lamia and arachne a human ass where their human half meets the monster half, but why is he starting to do it for centaurs too? he hasn't done it before so it's weird to suddenly change it, and it looks really bad. one might even go so far as to say it looks like... ass

Dex-chan lover
Must be ass implants, it's really the only reasonable explanation...

Dex-chan lover
Was so excited to see this receiving an update but it was only 5 pages... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fed-Kun's army
New girl is tan and wearing a sports top - can we say Genki girl has entered the playing field? She's so sporty she got two asses...

Welp, see you guys in a couple years I guess. At the rate chapters are released, the sun will go super nova before the next release...

Double-page supporter
Uh-oh, are we getting a "tanned athletic rival" Centaur girl?
Cuz sign me the fuck up, Genki Girls are my weakness.

(The high energy, athletic Genki; not the having sex with a live squid genki.)

Aggregator gang
while the lightweight centaur is new to the manga, her design is actually pretty old. she was introduced all the way back in the centaur subpecies card from the anime.
which gives me hope we'll get to see the dairy breed soon too, and knowing crabman it feels pretty likely
ccy0tk7g15z11.png

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or is it a lot shorter than usual?
I don't mean it in an ungrateful way but more into a "Something feels off" type of thing

Users who are viewing this thread