Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this arc is almost over.

At least we got some spider-girl action before it was over, though.

Let's appreciate that one shota who's defintiely gonna be eaten tonight. We shall not forget your sacrifice, little man.

We didn't died! Yeah sorry about the delay on this one, my fault basically. In other news another member of our team got a cameo with a Small Breed Arachne, see if you can spot him.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who is quite scared of spiders the spider girls are by far my favorite in this series.

Double-page supporter
Huh those random guys the author used are his fans from twitter.

Fun fact:
Löyly is a finnish word meaning the act of throwing water on the hot stones on the sauna's stove to create a wave of hot steam in the sauna (ex. "throw some löyly"). Suu is throwing löyly in the middle panel of page 4.

Some non-finnish saunas don't have a stove with rocks, instead the sauna is just a hot room. The word löyly doesn't seem to translate to other languages, I would love to know if the original text also called it löyly.

Dex-chan lover
honestly giving the spiders an ass is just the most oddest thing and I hate it so much.

I would love to know if the original text also called it löyly.

The original text does indeed call it "löyly" just in Katakana. One of the words I had to look up because I had no idea what they were talking about at first.

Double-page supporter
ah yes, a shota(?) has awaken the ara-ara charm of a kuudere arachne :p

@onlyreadsromance they're poikilotherm (cant regulate their heat, like snake or reptile mostly)

Dex-chan lover
@OnlyReadsRomance
Yes and no. They have some ability for heat control, but not enough for maintaining it for a long time or adapting to sudden changes. They are not fully cold blooded though, since Mia and the rest seem just fine in ice baths and in the snow with only their upper half covered, or for brief moments.

intersting, when I feel more depressed than usual, the more dropped stuff keeps appearing...

Anyone else wonder what hubby did prior the home stay arrival? Might be a good arc 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread