Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 70

Where's the boobs?! The lucky pervert moments!? This is obviously a forgery, some sick fetish doujin. Bring back the real Monster Musume!

Dex-chan lover
Okay but can we get back to the harem romance aspect of monmusu? Please?

Dex-chan lover
Nice change of pace. What I liked about Monmusu is actually the world-building. Of course, it includes all the ecchi stuff too as that is also part of life. But a few chapters dedicated to showing how having extra species change how the world is different than ours really helps with world-building.

Double-page supporter
@sdarkpaladin | Yep, I really don't mind having wholesome non-ecchi stuff from this series once in a while, it's pretty refreshing.
Besides, we already have plenty when it comes to the intense ecchi arcs (Full Moon arc, Farm arc, Introduction arcs, etc).
Though I just wanna know where are the ecchi arcs about Lala? Her species is one of the most interesting ones we have so far yet we barely get to know her personally.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldberg

It was an evolutionary mistake for women to be smaller than men. This is why we don't have 8' tall babes all over the world. Also, there aren't monster girls. It sucks.

f1f2a79aebd1d1cc0c2dd5feddc92370.gif

@TheBellSTand and @chucke1992, @Kujo_Dolphiro, @Dj0rel @ZeroWWE, @Nematoda

Dex-chan lover
Cerea always has been the most influenceable, for a knight this girl is too weak-minded.

Users who are viewing this thread