Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, using all the 'extra' abilities of the extraspecies to do things like farmwork would be incredibly useful. Can you imagine what kind of fishing haul the underwater types could bring in? Or even just rare pearls and metals we can't mind deep in the water?
Or a whole slew of Suu (slimes) with their ability to carry and control nigh limitless quantities of water?
Dragon and other fire-proof types as firemen?
Humans would be out of jobs, lol.

On another note. My first thought when it showed the bikers was that they looked like they came from Mad Max or Fist of the Northstar. Then she turned into the mc from Fist, lol.

@alacaelum She's always been weak-minded if you ask me. She's just too prideful to admit it at times and it's hard to argue with her since she's so straight-laced, coupled with the fact that she's usually the most reasonable one out of all them... usually XD

Group Leader
I'm suddenly reminded of that one about a knight woman who ends up living on Earth in on a farm.

Fed-Kun's army
@riger
lol yes and no about humans being out of jobs.
Yes, they would lose those jobs they traditionally use to do.
But, monster girls can only stay in city under exchange program with humans.
So humans basically will all become landlords/husbands for the monster girls.

Human females though.....well, things are gonna be super hard for them.

Aggregator gang
Those ABS were magnificent
ElRvmtuXYAMlT_5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove It being had for human females, that's under the assumption that 'monstermen' never transfer over. Which should happen, men coming over i mean, but it's a manga world after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Silvernius Exactly, but this is too what is good about her, she is an incredibly good person just a little too excitable and this is what is cute about her.

Double-page supporter
@Riger:

Using the extraspecies' abilities only for things like farm work is like degrading them to have their abilities only useful for physical labor.
The whole setup about farming in the city / town is hilarious to begin with.
1. The space in a city / town is needed so much for buildings (especially for living space) that having a field there would already be uneconomical no matter what you produce.
2. If the fields are within the city / town then the smell of the manure would annoy all residents around it and also lower the land price and the value of the buildings within the range of the smell. So both - the inhabitants and the owners of that land and the buildings - would object to having fields made there.

As such the only place where you could have fields would be close to the city / town but not within the city / town.
So the part about it being not profitable to reach it with machines is also not applying.

Furthermore the ones deciding which land is used for industry, for living or for farming designate those places so that the areas as a whole are used for the designated purpose.
What I mean is that there are no isolated small areas to begin with.
The farm land would be concentrated in the designated areas and hence be big plots of land.
So the part about it being not worth to use a tractor would also be false.

While I like the series the content of this chapter is illogical and wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread