Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 14 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
We never got to know what happened to the farm owner, i will assume he died in a fire, and that it was painful and slow.

Me

Dex-chan lover
OF COURSE the only one that didn't get fat has an exoskeleton. Suuure Rachnera's just got more self-control.

Fed-Kun's army
Minotaur Bateman, cattle-girl harem and implied lesbian orgy in one chapter? We are truly blessed.

We never got to know what happened to the farm owner, i will assume he died in a fire, and that it was painful and slow.

The farm has no farm owner other than the president, it's run completely by the minotaurs, fauns and satyrs

Aggregator gang
Different farm. But the out right disappearance of established human characters does bother me a little...

I actually want Papi's dad to take center stage for a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
But the out right disappearance of established human characters does bother me a little...

If we're talking about Cathyl's boyfriend from the other time he has his own farm to run, and she apparently works with multiple farms. Sometimes they aren't going to be able to see each other. It's not a disappearance so much as some normal adult crap for people with different working lives. It's like when a stand up comedian or musician or such has to go on tour, but their spouse is staying home.

Users who are viewing this thread