Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 15 Ch. 63

patiently waiting for another chapter/arc that's centered around Rachnera, Tio, or Lala

Dex-chan lover
notice how every other male is an alpha getting pussy left and right, and the MC is the only beta male allergic to pussy.

Dex-chan lover
@screamdoom
>Lala, just think a possible way she earned money to bought those...
1) She just opened her bag and pulled out a credit card that's valid in other countries. Must be nice to live in a first-world country.
2) She sued the airplane company for sending her and her language to Italy.
3) Same as every other day, she spouted chuunibyou lines and got people to do things for her.
If you met a disembodied head that claimed to be avatar of death, you'd give her some souvenirs to appease her too, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Miia truly is the worst girl.
Out of her own selfishness, he fucked all three tribes out of a chance for happy relationships.

The mini arcs finale escalate slowly but surely. Next time, realistic genitalia.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm unsure how to feel about this chapter. The idea of a goddamn orgy is highly unappealing to me. Harem? Yes. Orgy? No. (My definition of orgy being that I'm not the only male in the act.) Then again. My mindset when it comes to women is like a dragon guarding it's hoard, they are mine and ONLY mine. Which is why I can agree with the initial lamia village idea, but the instant they start fucking in public and that tour bus pulls up then I'm out like the gout.

Dex-chan lover
I was not disappointed. This was well worth the wait lol.

Moral of the chapter: Be careful what you wish for in a village of Lamia.

Dex-chan lover
i hope we get an omake showing how Lala got her head back.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shi--- with all that going in the Lamia village (and took long of the updates)... I completely forgot about Lala-chan ended up in France lol

Users who are viewing this thread