Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 15 Ch. 63

@obsidianpassion

Lets just hope now that they will definitely have more access to men, they will become smarter, and that love does become real instead of an excuse to hop in an orgy on the street lol.

Logically speaking, Miia has grown pass that animal instinct because she's been around a male for a long while, and has grown attached to him. The rest aren't thinking about love, they are just thinking about reproducing.

We also must note that any guy that does take on more than 3 of them is likely gonna die lol (could overheat like real male snakes, but its funnier to say they just die from nuttin in snek pussy a bunch lmao). He will also have no power over them because they could easily kill him if they wanted to...

Dex-chan lover
At least we learned something valuable from this arc; not all snake-girls have huge breasts.
Seriously, more is not always better, there's a limit to what hands can handle without cramping.

Dex-chan lover
So where does this chapter rank on the list of manga's biggest orgy scenes? I think Berserk has it topped but I cant recall any others.

Lamia 1: Draco, are you...
Lamia 2: A girl?
Lamia 3: That's fine too.

I like Lamia 3's train of thought 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread