Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Fed-Kun's army
@KuwaretaMihile the one with the thick elves. I think it's called plus sized elf. Meth,the author is a fairly popular hentai artist who draws girls of the heftier variety.

Chapter 66 came out on Feb 20th, so it's a matter of time. I agree with the comments about the series progression.
Monster Musume was great and enjoyable in the beginning, and it helped bring monster girls out of the underground.
But when you look at some of its contemporaries (Elf-san wa Yaserenai and Ishuzoku Reviewers to name a few), MonMusu has been floundering about for a while.

I've stuck with the series for the world-building and its interesting takes on monster girl species, and have been let down by it falling into harem antics.
Would be nice if Okayado introduced some conflict or intrigue into the series again

@Storyteller323 Japanese uses the same word (baku) to refer to both to the real animal tapir and a mythological tapir-like creature that eats dreams.

oh aight so i just realised something here ... from the chapter 1 we can say that human cant fuck the interspecies species yes and the lamia can only get unvirginnated by her own species which is gonn be a FUCKIN BIG ASS NETORARE ... so if the government dont change the law its just gonna be a huge ass netorare manga.

oh thanks god after reading up to chapter 6 there wont be any netorare that gonn traumatized our protagonist.

Gaaah, who's the cutie with 6 arms that works security?! She's giving Papi a run for her money in my eyes!

I was wondering if someone could tell me if this series has polygamy, and if the the male mc is only intimate with one of them? I don’t care if other girls like him or get him into compromising situations as long as the male mc doesn’t reciprocate. Thanks.

Fed-Kun's army
is the author still sick and therefore its why the chapters are so irregular

I bought the official version, and so far, they’re not living in Japan, they’re living in Punland!

@darknesspker, there is no commitment in any way, Kurusu is basically the ultimate virgin. He won’t touch any of them, and even with the question of marriage and it’s possibility and strong incitation to [marriage] coming quite soon in the series, there is still little to no progress, and if you think about the intentions of Okayado when creating the main character, it’s not really surprising. I just hope he won’t do something like in The Quintessential Quintuplets or BOKUBEN. I personally want him to end with Rachnera, but there’s no indication for him to choose any of them at the moment.

With all that said, it’s still a great manga (and anime). In fact, you could say it changed my life, being the manga that made me crave and love manga for real. It is, of course, only my opinion.

Is it just my imagination, or this manga starts to get off story in the process?

"Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what's a full-blooded teenage human with raging hormones to do?"

Errr ... do nothing and act like a not full-blooded teenage human with raging hormones, did I get it right?

Contributor
So in te end, serie became like this... just make hentai dude.
So sad.

I agree. I didn't think that there will be a time were I will lower this manga's calification, but everything good has to end.

My guess is that this series will end up being axed with a time skip displaying Kuruzu talking to Miia while she's holding a black haired lamia baby. Miia will mention something about how they came to an understanding everyone's affection about Kuruzu and it will end with Miia looking at a ring on her finger stating that she's happy that he finally made his choice. In some way, it will display the other girls which would display that some of them might be pregnant while some other chose a more autonomous path.
For example:
• Shianus looking at some centaur's baby clothes or reading a book about centaur's pregnancy.
• Papi pushing a baby cart with an egg inside while looking toward the sky.
• Lorelei being at the head of her family estate excited by her "Juliet" fate of not being able to be with the man she loves.
• Suu joining the Ice Inn as part of its leading management group.
• Arachnera being the secretary of that shady demi-human's company (basically controlling it from the shadow) smiling while looking at a picture of Miia's baby on her smartphone.
• Lala traveling the world... like usual. Italy was only the beginning! Her head in a country while her body in another.
• And then, in the usual way, a bunch of the other girls smash in the place while saying to Miia "Now that you got yours, it's time to share a bit!"
The END.
That's basically how everything seems to be going toward.

Users who are viewing this thread