Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Well, a harpy has a boyfriend. Doesn't mean that's Papi. But for the succubi...2nd from the left please. ('w')b

Edit: And you can see on page 6/7 a couple, harpy and human. =V

Aggregator gang
@Dan93: Nah, that's a completely different harpy, not Papi. She and the guy were just there to symbolize what happens when the onsen's rules are obeyed properly.

It's not Papi at the end kissing the guy, it's another Harpy. Pay attention to the hair, Papi doesn't have hair that long.

Ah!Ah! Found Hitomi Sensei in the last panel on page 7, a cute homage to another great manga with monster girls. ^_^

Hmm. Im not sure how to feel about this series anymore. Feels like it lacks focus entirely. I do like the hotspring scene but I dislike waiting 3 months for a chapter about characters that are not the main cast. Feels rather shitty especially when they get further in relationships than the MC. Not saying MC needs to have sex but would prefer it if we started getting arcs where he stated his feelings to each girl. If not then its just a more ecchi to love ru.

What is that plush girl in the latest chapter supposed to be? I mean, she says she's a tapir, but, like, that's not a monster. At least the other monstergirls have mythological creatures that correspond to irl, animals, but, a tapir aint a-WHAT ARE YOU, SLIGHTLY CHUBBY WOMAN?!

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero yeah I can agree with pretty much all of what you said. Would be nice for the series to actually start doing something since it's been going on for nearly 8 years come this Spring :/

Contributor
@GetRekdm8 Pretty sure author don't know what to do. I don't even read it anymore I just skip pages but meh 0 advance in the story.
Adding it to the dropped list.

@Storyteller323 "Tapirus pinchaque. Tapirus terrestris. A tapir (/ˈteɪpər/ TAY-pər, /ˈteɪpɪər/ TAY-peer or /təˈpɪər/ tə-PEER, /ˈteɪpiːər/ TAY-pee-ər) is a large, herbivorous mammal, similar in shape to a pig, with a short, prehensile nose trunk." A Tapir is a real Animal.

Aggregator gang
Damn what happened to this series. At this point, Meth's series has overtaken this one as the best monster girl manga.

Users who are viewing this thread