Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Dex-chan lover
Any normal virgin would've gladly removed that belt... it's not about being too scared to get it up. He's just that much of a doormat

Aggregator gang
@TetraSky: Except there was something riding on it, this time. If he failed the test, the chances of Miia staying as well as the other Lamia visiting would have ended, encouraging segregation and traditional kidnapping. By passing this, he is able to withstand and help make sure the borders stay open for all the Lamia. So, story-wise, it's a GOOD thing he kept the belt on. If this was just a hentai, that belt would've been off the second he saw the scene.

Man...can't say i'd have kept the iron on with all those lovely ladies around. >_<

Dex-chan lover
Still no new chapter out as far as I can find out. Guess it will take time since its not so long since the author came back from recovery.

Aggregator gang
It would explain why 12 Beast (his other work) has been dry too. Poor guy. Seem mangaka are more prone to illness than most other workers, huh (The one who does Hunter X Hunter is my other example). Hope he feels better.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze reckon it's from the Japanese tradition of overworking like it's tuesday. produces many fine work but makes ppl prone to bouts of illness and such.

Double-page supporter
Pure hearted Alpha Male, our Protagonist.

"F" Pressed

Dex-chan lover
If someone ever creates a complete sensory virtual reality system, then this would be one of the first games on that console. Simulated reality of course

I love the manga, but is it really romance if MC doesn't, ya know, have any romantic feelings?

Dex-chan lover
This was always a guilty pleasure.
But now it's become an extremely guilty pleasure. We're talking Walter White levels of guilt.
With every new chapter I am more convinced that Okayado drinks a bottle of bleach right before writing the script.

Dex-chan lover
@djlryalief It seems the comic is having periods of hiatus due to the author's poor health.

I hope this is not the end it would be too cheesy to end it here

Users who are viewing this thread