Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.1 - The Third Case: The Flesh Golem Who Hates Doctors (1)

Dex-chan lover
Ayy, always happy to see a zombie-esque girl, and that treant/dryad girl was cute, too.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update and as always every girl is best girl

Dex-chan lover
ent ladies.... this manga has some interesting concepts

and the art is great, and quite stylistic

@JavelinJoe I don't think she tried touching the scroll actually. I believe she was pissed about Kunai saying she'd kill Glenn if he tried touching the scroll.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka Entwives*, also known as trees. It'd be like marrying an elf though, you would age in dog years compared to them.

Does it need to be her original arm, or can they just get one from a fresh cadaver?

Dex-chan lover
This series is getting an anime adaptation in 2020. I am very excited.

Needless to say, I am in awe of the design of the monster girls in this manga. Each and every single monster girl has been a treat so far. They were all very cute.

Group Leader
@Boomthorkell

I remember things to that effect being said several times, but owing to metered internet right now and a godawful search function on my eReader, this is the only one I recall the location of, in the LN v1 epilogue*:

“We’re in City Hall, Sapphee! If by any chance a rumor spreads and Dr. Cthulhy finds out, we’ll be chased out of the clinic!”
“I don’t care about that anymore! Heh heh heh… Heh heh, that’s right, if we can’t stay at the clinic, then we can run away together! We’ll leave Lindworm and run forever… Heh heh heh…!”

So... Maybe not quite run out of town, but the end result is similar enough.

*Haven't reached that point in the manga yet; there's nothing really spoilery though.

Cthulhy is that one badass mom friend you dont mess around with. Even the officials wont take any chances with her.

Dex-chan lover
I read this and then the LN. Knowing that the author is a massive fan of Monster Musume sorta cheapened it for me. Cthulhy is obviously based on Mrs. Smith in her 'sexy absentee authority figure' guise, who impedes Glenn/Darling from touching the girl. Saphee is 'thirsty snek waifu' like Miia. Tisala is 'warrior horse' like Centorea, and I don't doubt that we'll be seeing more expys as it goes on.

But.

But. The author does have an interesting world; this manga, this art makes the characters live.

Jeez, she legit attacked a nurse for talking back after insulting their clinic?
I'm glad that part was left out of the anime, and she already came off as b*tchy in that!

Users who are viewing this thread