Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.3 - The Third Case: The Flesh Golem Who Hates Doctors (3)

Dex-chan lover
BigheartedVigilantFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts exactly. He's probably aware that she's just fucking with him given the fact she's known for being a bit Yandere-ish. @JavelinJoe

Is it necrophilia to date a flesh golem girl? I hope not.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
I would say it is not necrophilia. She is not "dead" just made up of the dead. Think of it like this. Cow hide is what makes leather, people wear leather. We dont call it a flesh suit, even though it more or less is exactly that. Are you dating a waling pile of corpses? Yes. But would a normal person tell you it is necrophilia to your face if she was next to you, likely no. What if instead it was just a lifeless dead body next to you? Yep. That is the difference.

If only this were true and he was really having snake babies, but it's gonna be a haha got ya at the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
... Why did Kunai get turned on from having her thigh sewed back on?

@JavelinJoe: We need a word for "sexual attraction to undead people".

Dex-chan lover
I think it's roughly the same sensation as having your foot mercilessly tickled, and as the nerves are now connected, it's extra-strong.

Dex-chan lover
@AckSed: First off, he only connected the nerves in her arm at that point; his procedure starts with connecting the blood vessels first, and I do not see any indication that even a brief time skip has occurred to assume that we've skipped over that first phase.

Second... Are you the same AckSed as this guy?

Fed-Kun's army
@MarqFJA87 Yea that would have to be more of just some feeling from the rubbing of the foot (nerves and muscles) on the parts that are actually attached. Add in the magical spin and it's probably the foot actually attaching to her for once.

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87
3 things.
1) Not using a nerve makes it more sensitive to future touch. Since she never used them, they likely were very sensitive.
2) The location is not entirely not erogenous, it is also in proximity to even more sensitive areas.
3) She had never felt anything once becoming an undead, now she can, the sudden influx in sensation information likely is very overwhelming.
Bonus: Fan-service because Japan demands it.

Dex-chan lover
I really like that concept, of her body having a connection to all her "donors."

Dex-chan lover
@boag no, I think she is like a chicken. She shoots out unfertalized eggs and i'm pretty sure people try to steal the eggs because nobels pay big bucks to eat the eggs of another sentient being. It's almost as if some species would ring out a young girls ovaries for some human roe

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe: You're missing the big issue that there was no time-skipping between the last panel of page 24 (where he asks her to lift her skirt so that he can access the thigh stump to begin the sewing process) and the first panel of page 25, where he's obviously reconnecting a blood vessel; following the procedure that he took with the arm, none of the severed nerves should be connected yet, so how is she even feeling anything from him sewing into the blood vessels (which is what she's reacting to)?

Users who are viewing this thread