Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.3 - The Fourth Case: The Lamia with an Incurable Illness (3)

Fed-Kun's army
Ishuzoku Reviewers tell me that egg laying is hot, but apparently it's a lie. That look absolutely painful.

Dex-chan lover
Checks out. This sort of thing happens in young or stressed hens. An enema or warm bath is more likely to help than a cloaca fingering though.

Dex-chan lover
Hypothetical question, if you’re a doctor for beast/monster girls, are you a doctor or a veterinarian?

Dex-chan lover
That's why you don't hold your dagger with reverse grip.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, guys, maybe he will give her an enema, it doesn't has to end on him fisting her cloaca.

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid
doctor is used in various sci-fi/fantasy for whatever culture it's in, so I assume doctor because the patients are at least demi-human and sentient. It's a bit different from the jui-san manga where he's an isekai'd vet who treats monsters and animals that are sometimes intelligent.

Either way, a veterinarian IS a doctor, it's just a further specification.

@HDMI1
more like an ectopic pregnancy, tbh

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
@icarushector
Nah, I just had a chicken die of this. You really do have to get in there and hope it's not too late
They shit and ovolate from the same hole so if it gets backed up they'll get an infection in their repruductive system that more often than not is deadly

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid for 99% of human history those were one and the same. He's a physican he deals in the living body

Dex-chan lover
I hope those eggs are unfertilized, but they probably aren't and that concerns me...

Dex-chan lover
@reu Oh hell, of course it's serious. Fuck, even constipation can cause permanent damage and even lethal complications if it's chronic/severe enough in humans. My comment was in regards to the sexualization/self-eroticism of egglaying which is absolutely a thing in fictional settings with lewd elements/core premises like Reviewers (Or overtly hentai).

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@icarushector
Did my comment and memory disappear or somethign? I don't remember reading this title and i don't see my name in the comments? Either way, i agree with you, that's pretty gross.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally some doctor's action... well, hopefully in the next chapter... i'm kinda worried this manga will somehow become shounen battle action, and not about a doctor using his skill to cure monster girls like before.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda like how the manga treats something that is easily fetishized as something pretty serious.

Aggregator gang
imagine having a bunch of strangers and a couple of peers on your gynecological examination. probably on first period.

Aggregator gang
"Uh, Tokiwa..."
"Huh?"
"Where exactly do chicken eggs come out?"
"Where? From the anus, obviously."

Users who are viewing this thread