Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.2 - The Fourth Case: The Lamia with an Incurable Illness (2)

Dex-chan lover
@Karamru interestingly enough, the Emperor legit does have different interpretations about how interactions with xenos are done...
While xenophobic as a whole, he is actually amenable to relationships with xenos... Not because they may be allies then, but because it means there are fewer children that are pure-blood xeno.

Double-page supporter
@liquidsword She's cute, but is very controlling of everything the MC does and literally stops him from doing his job at times. She's aight, but a lil annoying.

Double-page supporter
@XNovalX Shes obviously jealous at times because she likes him, but I don’t really have a problem with it personally. I’ve never really found it annoying. More like a gag than anything IMO, just part of the comedy aspect. I also think that she’s the only real romantic interest.

Dex-chan lover
YOUR LOVE IS LIKE BAD MEDICINE
BAD MEDICINE IS WHAT I NEED
SHAKE IT UP JUST LIKE BAD MEDICINE
THERE AIN'T NO DOCTOR THAT CAN CURE MY DISEASE

MC is getting a harem just by doing his fucking job. Goddamn monstergirls are thirsty for humans.

Double-page supporter
@liquidsword I see where you are coming from but for the premise of the manga, a doctor needs to do his job, checking up people. But if she's gonna impose on what he does for a living just being jealous with no sort of clear communication, that's fucking annoying and that trope is annoying in general because dead people ain't funny.

Contributor
What's the opposite of preaching to the choir? Well, whatever it is, he was doing it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato The internet tells me that "casting pearls before swine", "talking to a fence post", "wasting one's breath" .... or ironically "leading a horse to water" (meaning that you can lead it to water but cannot make it drink) all work as opposite of "preaching to the choir".

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, these are written mostly by the Japanese. Apply whatever stereotypes you may to that. @Rozzak

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like all the female fighters from the arena are helping out although why the aren't the male fighters helping too? Wonder what kind of fighters the slavers are since the talkative guy on the bridge and the guy in last pic both have facial scars. If he's drinking alcohol last guy must either be really depressed, looking down on them, has an ace up his sleeve, or was drinking some kind of potion rather than alcohol. As for guy on bridge needs to find a hobby or something constructive rather than trying to cause fights or wars. Like the Scythia clan started a business up and/or fought in the arena in sparring matches that lets them show their skill while drastically reducing the death rate.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn it, thought that we were gonna get some little baby human-lamia hybrids or something...

Users who are viewing this thread