Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.4 - The Fourth Case: The Lamia with an Incurable Illness (4)

Contributor
@Soseki

Thanks for the chapter,

You have a typo of sorts on page 14:

...weren't that many guards harmed with it. --> ....that many guards armed with it.

Contributor
@mrspiffy i think it's not the typo - guards harmed with it, then they attack bandits - like that. And obviously, guards didn't use poison on they equipment.)

Fed-Kun's army
These (CENSORED) slavers are an infection that's going to need to be burned out/ cauterisation properly.

Dex-chan lover
Almost there this chapter.

At least it seems pretty obvious they like each other. 😍

Dex-chan lover
@ShadowWalker So long as there are rich people who have terrible desires they are willing to pay for, then there will be enablers who will acquire what they desire by any means. Its the same reason why plenty of animals have gone extinct. I would be amazed if aliens ever made contact there would be rich people trying to enslave and alien which could get the whole planet destroyed

Dex-chan lover
- I have a tortured past I must never reveal...
- You're from the family of assassin-medics? Cool, me too.

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN the other day, and this is honestly better with the manga art, as it gives the characters and setting much more life. (J-Novel's word-choice is slightly awkward in attempting to keep the sentence structure. Author loves his double negatives, too. Did you know he was directly inspired by Monster Musume?)

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, this is pathetic on so many levels. This is why I can't stand this kind of awful feminist propaganda. If these monster women are so strong, why is slave trading of monsters even a thing? In fact, I'm shocked it's not the monsters dabbling in slave trading of humans. And why are there only women fighting? Where are the men? In the case of spiders, I'll believe it, female spiders are larger than male spiders after all, but there isn't any here at the moment.
Nobody thought to bring a bow and arrow, or a crossbow, to that fight in the harpyroom? The dragon and llamia are protecting the doctor, they can't move out of the way. Force them to take hits. Furthermore, the only one with a physice correct for her strenght is the zombie, except her tits should also be smaller due to the larger musclemass. That's why women who participate in bodybuilding are flat.

Why aren't the slave traders using bolas? It's one of the simplest tools you can make, literally two rocks on either end of a string, perfect for capturing prey. Nets are also useful, so are spears. YES, SPEARS, fuck, why aren't they using spears either? Or mancatchers? And why is it only the human aristocrasy that is commiting atrocities? I refuse to believe monster aristocrats are a bunch of peaceloving do-gooders if that is what we have on the human side, simply because such a thing is beyond ridiculous. Hell, the bandit even called out the centaur on her clan being warmongers. Something is keeping the monsters in check, and I don't know what it is. I doubt its any form of compassion on their side, must be a weapon or something that humans have easy access to that only functions on monsters. If these monsters are so strong they can overcome trained assassins, including the leader with his own unique way of fighting, and with a pegleg at that, then that "great war" wouldn't have happened at all. It would be a onesided slaughter of humans.

lol she suddenly charge at him while being sick from poison. i guess her mental rein got loose when sick and prompted to do the instinct

Double-page supporter
Excuse me, WHAT?! They skipped over harpy the egg laying scene? I've never felt so blue balled by a monster girl manga. Unforgivable.

Users who are viewing this thread