Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.3 - The Third Case: The Flesh Golem Who Hates Doctors (3)

Contributor
It's either a small child she's watching for someone, or she wrapped the lower section of her tail around her body.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he probably isnt the right one to try and fool. He likely knows her species anatomy and birthing process just as well as she does, if not better. Also, its been like 2 hours tops. She would have had to be impregnated and managed to grow that in that time. Idc even if you are part snake, tissue does not stretch that fast, let alone painlessly. It needs time, and resources (for making new tissue, blood vessels, nerves, etc) to stretch. That mass does not come from nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she's playing a prank or just trying to lure him in. Either way, it seems ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe Actually it might be possible for a lamia, snakes' organs and skins can stretch a lot when they eat. Now, being able to get an egg/fetus to grow that fast seems unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus
I guess that would make sense a bit about the stretching, but not for the egg/fetus growth like you said. So I am almost certain sonething isnt right. Unless they were transplanted, in which case it makes a bit nore sense, but then begs a different question. Why is this timely transplant seemingly new information for the literal doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread