Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.4 - The Fourth Case: The Lamia with an Incurable Illness (4)

Dex-chan lover
Hey, is it just me, or are some of the pages kinda... ...borked?

Dex-chan lover
@Argroh Yeah. I think the page borders weren't cut cleanly.
Any who. I wonder what monster waifu are they gonna feature next.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword nah cmiiw, in page 13, she remember MC's dad first, and page 21 "from that day onwards", she didn't meet MC at that time yet rite? so i thought she like MC's father from that day , especially that panel shown MC's father

well i could be wrong though lol

Dex-chan lover
Why does their teacher want to keep them out of a relationship?

Dex-chan lover
@talas @1boring
I think it's more a matter of development. Glenn is still only 17, a kid. How saphee feels about him (and him her, as far as I can tell) is pretty obvious, but if it became an actual relationship it could change his priorities.

Furthermore, he'd be 'the human doctor who has sex with monsters', so it could seriously harm his reputation, which could lead to further human/demi hostility. I think it's more politics than cockteasing, but I'm sure that's part of it too, like @1boring said

@Soseki
thanks for working on this series! Are we up to date with raws already?

Dex-chan lover
God I love that fluffy backstory feels shit.

It's the best spice peppered in but when it is, it's some good shit.

Contributor
@crimsonwarden So far we have Lamia, Mermaid/Fish-Girl, Centuar, Fairy, and Undead Oni/Frankenstein. It's either going to be the Harpy girl he helped with the eggs, or another smallish non-muscular species to balance out the average size in the harem.

@sarshi I looked at the panel on page 13, that's definitely the MC as a kid along with his kid sister I'm going to say. The guy in the black jacket and gloves is probably the butler.

Double-page supporter
Augh I love this manga so much, I'm just sad that new chapters come out slowly TT TT , but I'm still thankful for some updates rather than nothing. Despite the fact that I absolutely love Scythia, I gotta say that I absolutely ship Sapphee and Glenn so hard. I await the day when that ship sails away. Poor Scythia though, because Glenn doesn't seem the type to want a polyamorous relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread