Monster Musume no Oishasan

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SCHIESSA IT'S THIS ARTIST! I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS HIM UNTIL I SAW THE LIZARD GIRL! HIS BAT NOVEL WAS THE BEST! WHY AM I SHOUTING?!?

Dex-chan lover
Dude has fucking the will of a God to not just be like "Let's fuck and never stop" to Sapphee.

Dex-chan lover
Hum... I really like this artist (and how he can draw anatomically correct characters) but I wish there was more world developpment, it seems really interesting but if it's only going to be another harem manga I already have his other works for that -...-

This is really a great read! I cannot wait until more gets released! Thanks you to the Scanners who translated and uploaded this

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was thinking it could be something silly like needing to wear glasses.

>tfw going into General Surgery and not Monster Girlery
Reality is suffering

Dex-chan lover
I'll make a wild guess and say that the centaur princess is suffering from a case of
ill-fitting horseshoes

@OniBarubary not really. That dude is swimming in monster girl pussy. If I were him I wouldn't go after Saphee, because if they broke up and still had to work together it would be incredibly awkward. She's also super possessive and, honestly, I'd want to shoot myself after working with her for 10 minutes.

ELH

Group Leader
@Livamyyo - I've tried reaching out several times to Biamam Scans to see if they have any intention of continuing the series. Judging by the fact they never got back to me, and they've continued to work on other series but not this one, I'm pretty sure they've dropped this series. My group would love to pick this up, but what we don't want to have happen is Biamam Scans suddenly feeling like we've sniped their release even though they don't seem to have touched it in months.

Users who are viewing this thread