Monster Musume no Oishasan

@ELH

Please could you (and your group) continue this serie !!! ^^
I'm sure it could be great ! and don't worry about Biaman Scans it seems they abandon this serie :)

Anyone know why the Volume 3 of the LN isn't going to be on the Kindle like the previous 2?

Contributor
@ELH - Thanks Raptor. Btw, are these the only raws available? They are a bit to compressed and small, some details are lost.

Yeah. The more I read this the more I hate the yandere/tsundere Lamia nurse. She is the worst kind of girl, clingy, jealousy but never actually serious about pursuing the relationship.

And the worse part is it was played for laugh and she is still the same trash character in later story.

Dex-chan lover
@ArisatoMinato
Took the words outta my mouth. The worst part about it, is that the Lamia is used as an authority-proxy for the MC, so the MC won't need to take any responsibility for any difficult decisions, or for stating that he dislikes something. Because, god forbid, the MC will have a personality, right? Yo can't dump interaction upon him single-sidedly if he's an actual person!

It's no wonder the author of this work used to primarily produce hentai. The MC is nothing but a token character, not an actual person.
That being said <_< This is a cute arse manga. It's too bad it makes use of so many needless cliches.

Fed-Kun's army
@ArisatoMinato

The reason why she can't pursue the relationship is because

their teacher, who's the head doctor of the city, would kick both of them out of their clinic if she made a move on him.

Users who are viewing this thread