Monster Musume no Oishasan

Aggregator gang
It's getting an anime. https://mobile.twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1194588773985607680

Dex-chan lover
i want to read this one because my other lamia love a dense guy so that will never advance /:

Yo, why do some do this awesome auto-resize to fit my browser width (to a certain extant) and others like this one be super tiny. Like, it's so friggen small. Hitting it with the browser zoom wrecks it

Contributor
Didn't expected this one to get an anime, mixed feelings because adaptions very often toned down content but well, we will see.

Contributor
@lonewolf - You are right, anime adaption is very often a watered down version of the original source, or it get censored or it get changed to be tv ready (it depend where is broadcasted indeed, at-x is less if not at all censored).

Group Leader
I agree; there's just something rather fascinating about the 'coarse' art style of Kanemaki Thomas that adds a lot more here that's just plain lost in the animated version. Too bad there's only a very limited amount of material that he's done.

Group Leader
@Shinymarshmallow Yeah... I don't really like Z-Ton's style in general, though the anime doesn't scream 'Z-Ton' nearly as much as the LN's art does, for obvious reasons. Not really sure about it bothers me, but I just find it generally distasteful. And it isn't so much the design, but the technique I'm not too fond of.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkvramp How, what, when and who you ask? Next chapter will tell. For now we wait nearly two more months more.

Users who are viewing this thread