Monster Musume no Oishasan

ELH

Group Leader
Since I've gotten numerous messages about this, I'll be as open and honest as I can about the state of translations.
To start, I emailed Biamam Scans half a year ago asking if they were still working on the translation and/or if they would like to do a joint. I never heard back from that, so I assumed it had been ignored or that they weren't interested. Our team then went ahead and did Chapter 3 and released what you see now.

Unfortunately, the original translator that had made the push to scanlate the series in the first place suddenly found themselves without any free time to devote to a translating a script. We have since tapped a second one, but their best estimate is that they can start next week some time. I realize this makes us look like giant douchebags, but that's the situation as it is.

I don't think anyone in Raptor Scans, including myself, would take issue with Biamam taking the series back over and/or yelling at us. Alternatively, we are more than ready to do a joint release with any other team (including Biamam) or to bring on a fresh translator for the series. Whatever gets the series back into releases.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this seems nice.
Wait a minute...
The way the mouth are drawn.......
OMG it's THIS author! Instafav!

Dex-chan lover
thought for sure someone would translate this one. People love Monster Musume and this manga is similar in girls but seems to have more of a story

Dex-chan lover
Snake girls always get taken away. Not even an official english to lean on :(

Group Leader
The furthest I have seen this is up to chapter 4.4 . I would like to do this manga up to that point unless people can go further. I'm waiting on the two groups to get back to me to go ahead. Then I can look for a translator since I don't want to put my other project on hold.

Users who are viewing this thread